Just when I think all hope is lost..

 



Just when I think all's lost, that I will never have another inspiring thought or creative moment ever in life, my daughter saves the day. Aren't these great? What metal thoughts they inspire! The texture! The movement! Not to mention the color,...these were an instant pick me up. I forget to look at the small things all the time. I wait for the thunder bolt, the whack on the head, and I always miss the tug on the sleeve. Not this time, not this time.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I wanted to let you know i found you on etsy and I linked you to my friday favorites finds today. you have the most amazing stuff. let me know if you want me to post more stuff on you!

    http://justcherishtoday.blogspot.com

    Im following you now through google connect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts